Friday, May 29, 2009

Well, shoot ...

Now I've gone and done it ... my blog looks pretty, but I've lost all my favorite links, my counter and the rings I belonged to!! Now what?! All the websites say I shouldn't lose anything just by switching templates and such, but I must be the exception to the rule. Dagnabbit! Now I'm going to have to start over. Oh, well ... live and learn {{{sigh}}} ...

Thank goodness for the history tab, though ... I can use that to find the links to the websites I visit most often. I'm just sorry to lose those websites that I check once a month or so. Hey, now that I have to start all over, how about you all sharing some of your favorite websites? Maybe I'll find some new favorites!

By the way, how do you like the new look? I got the background from The Cutest Blog on the Block. I also used their tutorial to go from 2 columns to 3 columns. I've always wanted another sidebar so that I could spread out the links and such. Guess that's my silver lining today LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin