Monday, February 04, 2008

Altered Art Book Page Thingy

I'm not exactly sure what to call this ... a group of ladies, including my mom, are doing a round robin where we prepare blank pages for each other to decorate according to our chosen themes. Should be fun!

I chose the theme "Opposites Attract" ... I want each of the other 3 ladies to make 2 pages that each represent 2 opposites. I started the ball rolling with the opposites of chaos and order:
I can't wait to see what the others do with their 2 pages! I sent these to my mom a couple of weeks ago and she's already done with her pages and has sent it on to the next lady. So exciting! When we get our respective pages back, we plan to put them together into some sort of accordian book that stands up ... not sure yet just how I'll do that, but I'm not going to worry about it until I need to LOL!

For now, I just need to concentrate on the theme of the pages I'm working on now ... "flourish". I've got a few ideas brewing, so just need to sit down and start actually doing something about it!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Jennifer, your "opposites" pages are great! I was especially interested to see how you treated the subject, because the online Art Journal group I belong to chose this as one of the themes we were challenged to interpret, back in November.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin