Friday, May 25, 2007

My new bag



I've been crocheting this bag for a few months now and it is finally done ... yay! It's called "Blooming Granny Squares" and I got the pattern out of this book. The only problem I had was finding handles for it ... I couldn't find the kind the pattern called for at any local stores and I didn't want to pay shipping on just one little thing. I finally had to settle for the round ones. Took a little creative maneuvering to get them to fit, but that's okay ... it's done! Now it's filled with my next crochet projects ... totes for my girls' dance class stuff. They're getting this bag done in yarn they chose. Hope I'll be showing you pics of them soon LOL!

Close-ups are below.


2 comments:

  1. Wow! You have some great projects here! Thanks for sharing. I really like the idea of the ephemera collage from your vacation. I can just see the look on dh's face when I want to save all the "trash" from our bext trip! hehehe

    Jamin!

    http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/jaminacema

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin