Thursday, October 18, 2007

Oh, no! My poor crochet hook!!

I've been working on my newest project ... and loving it to pieces, literally! Last night I was going to town on it while the kids were at Awana, and my darn crochet hook snapped in half, yikes! I still had about 20 minutes before the kids were done, so I limped along with my little 2 inch hook and got through almost a whole row's worth. Not easy LOL! So a trip to Hobby Lobby is in my near future. This crochet hook was part of a set of 5 hooks, so I'm hoping they also sell them individually ... I do NOT want to have to buy a whole set if I can help it (but, just in case, I've got this week's coupon printed out and ready to go). In the meantime, here's how far I've gotten:

4 comments:

  1. Looking good! I would love to visit a hobby lobby! How lucky you are to have one near you. Are the hooks plastic?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know they made plastic crochet hooks! Sorry that it broke though! Your afghan is coming along so nicely! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What size is it and is it a Susan Bates? I'm betting they sell them individually, that's how I got mine, a teal blue N/10mm and a dark purple smaller one.

    That afghan is nice, love that yarn in a ripple. I've got several balls in red, blue and black, I may put it to ripply use! Are you on the no-end-in-sight ripple-along blog? Google it if you aren't!

    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it too! I keep looking at that bucket of Icelandic Jewel!
    But right not is dish cloth daze!
    D

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin