Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Final Christmas gift post ... I promise LOL!

Finally, the last of the Christmas gifts have been given and opened so I can now share the remaining projects ... I thought there was only one last homemade gift, but I forgot two others. The first one was an apron I made for my sil in red and cream:She has her kitchen decorated with red apples, so I thought this would fit right in! I got the pattern out of The Apron Book. It was a very simple pattern and I love the way it fits. I also made one for myself and one for my stepmom, both using a Christmas cardinal fabric:









And the final present is something I totally made up ... I call it a "Trump Holder":My grandparents play a lot of Pinochle and I try to squeeze in a game or two with them once or twice a month. Sometimes in the middle of a hand, we're asking each other "What's trump now?" LOL! So I came up with this little gadget to remind us. I hope it gets lots of use!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin