Sunday, June 10, 2007

Redefining myself ...

As I said in my last post, I had an idea for ATCA Art Journals' week #14 theme "definitions". When I read that prompt the other day, I immediately thought of how my husband has been saying that he's noticed I've got more definition in my shoulders and upper arms since we've started exercising on January. I just had to jump on this prompt to document my goal of being healthier and more fit. I finished it yesterday:I love it! (Of course, it seems that my most recent entry is always my favorite LOL!) The background is acrylic paint. The border was done with a Pitt pen with some watercolor crayon to darken it. The lettering and quote are rub-ons. The figures are old dictionary excerpts, watered down acrylic and Pitt pen to emphasize the outlines.

Here are some close-ups:

2 comments:

  1. love this entry in your art journal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pages and the colors you used! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin