Friday, June 05, 2009

I'm blushing!!

Oh, my! I'm blushing over the nice things Julia and Suzi wrote about me over at The Apron Goddesses blog ... I'm an official tea-time apron goddess! Thanks so much, Julia and Suzi, for the wonderful post ... too kind. I'm honored!

For those of you who have come here from TAG, welcome! Please pull up a chair and help yourself to some tea and scones. I have all your favorites, of course LOL! I hope you enjoy your stay!

For those of you who've never heard of TAG, do check it out! It's a great place to see some wonderful aprons, and to meet the ladies wearing them. And if you have an apron, you, too, can be a featured apron goddess ... just follow the instructions. But if you don't have an apron, you may be in luck ... Julia has an apron giveaway almost every week, usually on Mondays ... check it out! That's how I got the apron I'm wearing above! Enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. Totally glad you enjoyed it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your Apron Goddess status! Very cool.
    I love your pie making apron a couple of posts back. Extremely cute!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin