Tuesday, June 02, 2009

No, I haven't gone back into hiding ...

I just don't have any projects to share lately! I haven't sewn a single stitch in several days. Instead, we've been busy wrapping up our homeschool year (almost there!!), buying a new car (headache-inducing!), and trying to pack for our trip to Florida next week (can we possibly fit everything into carry-ons?!?) It doesn't help that I came down with something nasty over the weekend ...

I did start planning a new project, however ... car caddies for the new car. Several years ago, I bought McCall's Crafts pattern #8260, which is all about organizing (desperately needed around here, I might add!!) I meant to make these for our previous "new car", but never got around to it, so for this new car, it's gettin' done ... really ... I mean it! It's that organizer pictured in the lower right corner of the pattern:I dug through my stash of decorator weight fabrics and chose a few that'd work, then let my girls pick their favorite ... now I'm all ready, except I can't find the time right now! So it's my goal to make them first thing when we get back ... well, maybe second thing, right after putting the vacation clothes into the laundry ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin