Thursday, May 29, 2008

A garden in my journal

I finished planting this garden in my journal:We are studying the fruit of the Spirit at church right now, so I chose plants that have those meanings. This was the work-in-progress spread that ended up with splotches on it from the inkjet transfer mishap. I'm not all that crazy about the blue background ... if it weren't for the fact that I needed to try to camouflage the splotches, I probably would've left the sky plain. It's a bit too busy. But overall, I'm pretty happy with it. Now to move on to another page ...

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful spread! I think flowers have meaning too! ;-)

    take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really pretty. I like the colors and the way they all go together.

    Your picture has reminded me that I want to get out and plant some flowers in my front yard! I need a little color out there.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin