Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Another pie apron

I had fun stitching up my Pie-Makin' Apron, but don't you think I should have more than one?! After all, the recipe on the pocket is printed on a Quick Fuse Inkjet Fabric Sheet, and, thus, can only be hand-washed. That means my apron is really just for serving pies, not for making them! So it only makes sense to have another pie apron for doing the actual pie makin', right?

Well, here's our chance! This week's apron giveaway on The Apron Goddesses blog is a Fresh Baked Pies apron ... yummy! I can totally see myself making pie after pie in this. But don't delay ... the contest closes June 3rd. Good luck, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. hello,
    I have been all over the web looking at apron (retro) patterns. this one is lovely.. hope I win it
    Maggey

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin