Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The next redwork block

I finally finished the February block of the A Tisket, A Tasket, Twelve Months of Baskets. So far, it's my favorite!Now I'm working on April's block and have May traced and ready. I'm really loving how they are turning out ... can't wait to see what will end up in future baskets!

I've been working on these blocks while watching TV with my husband or kids, and when we're out and about, but I have also found some time to play in my sewing room recently. I've been working on my Pie-Makin' Apron and on two Crooked Cabin quilts that I started back in 2006. Below is a sneak preview of the apron, and you can see where I left off with the quilts almost three years ago here.I'll share some of the progress on both of these projects in the very near future, so stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jennifer..I didn't see a email...so I hope you GET this..thank you for visiting my blog this morning..I am having fun here with my cuppa as I browse yours.....
    you indeed are one talented lady...
    I bought a Pfaff machine last year and it has SET...shameful..huh?...so I am now in the process of taking a few classes to spur me on and also help me learn my machine...aaaARGH !!!!
    About my testimony...would like to share a few things with you..my email is on my blog...let me tell you...after I FINALLY made sure...my whole life and heart has changed..THIS TIME I have known it was REAL....
    I am putting your blog on my blog feeder list...nice to find such a great place to visit.
    deby

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin