Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Did you ever own a poodle skirt?

I had a poodle skirt once and I wasn't even born until the late 60's! Every year in grade school, the different grades would each perform a song or skit to go with whatever theme they had going that year. One year (my 4th or 5th grade, I think), each class was to perform something from a specific decade, and our class did a number to the song "Splish, Splash" to celebrate the 50's. The boys wore jeans and white T-shirts with the sleeves rolled up, and the girls got to wear poodle skirts ... fun! I hadn't thought about that in ages, until I saw this week's apron giveaway at The Apron Goddesses.

Who wouldn't have fun wearing this?! If you never got to wear a poodle skirt, or you did and wish you still had it, here's your chance! But don't take long ... this giveaway ends May 26th. Good luck!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this one! And totally good luck. :) Bye for now.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin