Thursday, May 07, 2009

Guess what?!?

I won!! I really did ... I won this apron! Don't believe me? I have proof ... Julia says so right here! I'm so excited!! I rarely win anything ... wait, I guess I can't say that anymore because I won this apron, an apron pattern a couple of weeks ago, and some earrings last year. Okay, so occasionally I win, but compared to how many things I enter, it's rare LOL! But I'm a winner today, so I'm a happy camper!

How about you? Do you want to try to win something, too? If so, check out Julia's latest contest to win this cute gardening/haying/puttering in the yard apron ... this one ends soon, so don't delay! I'm just hoping Julia doesn't have rules about how often we can win aprons ... I want them all LOL!

1 comment:

  1. Hey thanks!! You can enter as many times as you like. I wont stop you. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin